With the most of those at highest risk of COVID-19 now vaccinated,


We are no longer accepting
sign ups for volunteers or recipients

Download other resources here
Descarga otros recursos aquí.

If you need assistance with in-home tasks, medication or grocery shopping, free food or other vital resources, please reach out to the appropriate agency below. 


Alameda County Social Services

Main office for social services
To get general help for older adults and the disabled, click here

Or call 510-577-1900

In-home Supportive Health Services

For assistance with daily living, in-home services



Senior Information and Assistance

Learn about and get guidance on how to access Alameda County services for seniors here

Or call 510-577-3530


Adult Protective Services

Refer adults who need assistance to live safely and age in place here (you can also self-refer for help)

Or call 510-577-3500


Assistance with Food

Alameda County Food Bank

Get groceries and referrals to hot meal programs here

Or call 510-635-3663


Mercy Brown Bag

To get free groceries twice a month (for low-income seniors, 60+), click here

Or call 510-534-8540 ext. 369